Within the framework of the PDTIE project, the third party project led by the University of Goma (UNIGOM) in North Kivu in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is launching a call for proposals to finance 15 innovations.
Launched from February 23, 2023 to March 26, 2023, the call for proposals aims to select 15 technological and environmental innovation projects focusing on waste valorisation for a healthy environment in the DRC, in the perspective of sustainable development.
The call is particularly interested in innovations related to the following sub-themes:
- The valorisation and management of biological waste in the sustainable management of soil fertility
- The production of energy by bio methanization of biological waste
- The valorisation of biological waste in the promotion of sustainable agricultural systems
- The valorisation of biological waste in animal and human food
- Recycling of non-organic waste (worms, metals, plastics,…) for a sustainable ecosystem.
The micro-projects will be financed up to a maximum of 6,000 euros (US$ 6,360) and a minimum of 5,000 euros (US$ 5,300).
The deadline is March 26, 2023 at 23:59 Goma time (GMT+2).
For further information, contact UNIGOM at email@example.com with a copy to the project coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).Call for proposals