The InnovationXChange platform brings together researchers, innovators, policy-makers, academics, civil society and journalists, who believe that exchanging knowledge, skills and good practices on current and emerging R&I topics are key to accelerate the changes needed for a sustainable and resilient world.
Why you should join our community
The InnovationXChange platform enables you to:
- Create or join discussion groups to engage with other community members (in a dedicated virtual discussion forum, called Innovation corner), and contribute actively to debates;
- Contact R&I practitioners and become peers;
- Post news, share events or opportunities;
- Get a steady stream of curated content, published by you or by other community members (latest discussions, news, events, opportunities, library items, etc.);
- Have an open workspace (linkable with your project) to increase your visibility, develop new partnerships, find funding opportunities, etc.
How to create a profile
In order to register to the community and be able to add content and view community content, you need to create your profile.
Your new account needs to be approved by the moderator, who can ask you to correct/modify/ complete information for validation.
Once approved, you can log in and have access to a stream of updated information (published by you or community members), add content (events/news/opportunities/library item/discussion group), send and receive messages from other members, and get alerts through email notifications.
You can add, modify or delete your profile, and end your membership. In case you delete your user account, all the content uploaded remains as anonymous user.
Learn more about our Moderation Charter
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF CHANGE-MAKERS