The OACPS Research and Innovation Programme is launching an online platform of exchange to cross-fertilise knowledge and catalyse innovation.
Knowledge creation and sharing are fundamental to making research and innovation a driver for sustainable development
The InnovationXChange Platform brings together researchers, innovators, policy-makers, academics, civil society and journalists, who believe that exchanging knowledge, skills, experiences and good practices on current and emerging R&I topics and challenges are key to accelerate the changes needed for a sustainable and resilient world.
Connect. Collaborate. Learn. Share. Act.
The InnovationXChange platform enables R&I actors from OACPS member countries to:
- Create or join discussion groups and engage with other community members (in a dedicated virtual discussion forum, called Innovation corner);
- Contact R&I practitioners and become peers;
- Post news, share events or opportunities;
- Get a steady stream of content, published by you or by other community members (latest discussions, news, events, opportunities, library items, etc.);
- Have an open workspace (linkable with your project) to increase your visibility, develop new partnerships, find funding opportunities, etc.
Join our community of change makers