Policy and decision-makers who are interested in submitting a request can now access a broad range of on-demand and tailor-made services.
18 January 2021: The OACPS Secretariat seeks requests from national and regional public authorities of its Member States for the provision of policy support services to:
- address specific R&I challenges;
- unlock the potential of R&I for systemic transformations to knowledge-led economies that will work towards sustainable development and poverty reduction;
- foster regional collaboration in R&I.
Why request a policy support service?
A service from the Policy Support Facility (PSF) can be requested to obtain, inter alia:
- High quality and tailored advice to enhance the quality and efficiency of national R&I systems. Support in the design and implementation of evidence-based R&I policies and strategies.
- Advice on developing national R&I capabilities to enable the transition to self-sustaining knowledge-led economies.
Who can apply to this call?
- National public authorities in charge of R&I (such as Higher Education, Research and Innovation ministries, national councils and committees), or regional public authorities in the ACP countries working in R&I.
- Regional public authorities are also entitled to submit requests for services to overcome specific R&I challenges at regional or multi-country level (see the non-exhaustive list of regional organisations in the Call for Expressions of Interest).
How to apply?
The Expression of Interest should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
If you require further assistance in completing the Expression of Interest, please contact the PSF Helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org