Co-organised by the Innovation Research Network (RRI) and the Jules Vernes University of Picardy (LEMFI Laboratory), the National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and the Environment (INRAE), the Centre for International Cooperation in Agricultural Research for Development (CIRAD) the Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD) and the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF), Innovation Day 2022 will address the issue of civil society and innovation capacities in southern countries.
Bringing together several experts around 4 round tables, this innovation day will address several issues:
– What participation of civil society actors in the formation of innovation capacities and in their implementation?
– How do public institutions integrate them into their process?
– How can innovation systems, in turn, generate learning and innovation capacities in civil society?
– How do different professional, rural and indigenous communities form and structure knowledge that underpins learning capacities?
– What are the different forms of learning that are localised and specific to the capacities of Southern economies?
📺 Live on YouTube: http://bit.ly/3sPvQkR
📲 Registration: https://bit.ly/3uVYeWu
🚨 Registration deadline: 31 May 2022
📝 More information on the programme: https://bit.ly/3hCLnRw